|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA0533.jpg||640 x 495||74K|
|SIA0533.jpg||1200 x 928||261K|
|SIA0533.jpg||2560 x 1980||742K|
This is what is left of Tsankawi village inhabited from the 1400s to late 1500s A.D. The village was rectangular in shape with a central plaza. Archeologists estimate that there were around 350 rooms. The buildings were two or three stories high.
This picture is taken looking from one side of the village across to another side with a corner of the central plaza to the right.