|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA2011.jpg||480 x 592||63K|
|SIA2011.jpg||900 x 1110||188K|
|SIA2011.jpg||2156 x 2660||806K|
Tóh-to-wah-kón-da-pee, the Blue Medicine, a noted "medicine-man," or doctor, at the Saint Peter's, of the Ting-ta-to-ah band, with his medicine or mystery drum and rattle in his hands, his looking-glass on his breast, his rattle of antelope's hoofs, and drum of deer-skinks.
These "medicine-men" are conjurers as well as physicians, paying their dernier visits to the sick with their mysteries, endeavoring and pretending to cure by a charm.
Painted in 1835 by George Catlin, 1796-1872, American.