|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA2507.jpg||640 x 269||57K|
|SIA2507.jpg||1200 x 505||198K|
|SIA2507.jpg||5736 x 2416||3M|
Named for three towering figures of the Old Testament, these sandstone cliffs hold court over Birch Creek Canyon and this section of the Virgin River. In 1916 Frederick Vining Fisher, a Methodist minister, gave the religious names to the peaks. Today it is not hard to imagine how the grandeur of this view could inspire such reverence.