|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA2852.jpg||640 x 444||63K|
|SIA2852.jpg||1200 x 832||206K|
|SIA2852.jpg||2400 x 1664||825K|
This is the camp site of Aug. 11, 1841. The Bear River is at the bottom of the photo. The buildings on the lower right is the Ralph Hansen property at the end of the Ralph Hansen Road. The line at the top of the photo is Gentile street.