|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA3446.jpg||640 x 434||81K|
|SIA3446.jpg||1200 x 812||245K|
|SIA3446.jpg||3160 x 2136||1M|
This is Halls Spring where the Bidwell Party in 1841 stopped to noon or lunch. The trail that they made was later traveled by the emigrants of 1846 to & including 1850. The trail is seen on the left margin , center going past the spring and curving to the lower right corner.