|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA3634.jpg||456 x 640||77K|
|SIA3634.jpg||854 x 1200||221K|
|SIA3634.jpg||3372 x 4742||2M|
This is an ancient stone work, near the village of Bourneville, Ross Couth, Ohio. It is 12 miles west of Chillicothe. Surveyed by E.G. Squier and E.H. Davis, 1847.
This is a digitally modified image from "Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley" in the "Smithsonian Contributions to Knowledge", Volume 1. In order to better show the features it has been colorized and a distance marker has been added.