|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA3686.jpg||640 x 478||90K|
|SIA3686.jpg||1200 x 895||248K|
|SIA3686.jpg||4387 x 3269||1M|
THIS work is situated six miles south-west of the town of Hamilton, in Butler county, Ohio. It has no very remarkable features.
This is a digitally modified image from "Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley" in the "Smithsonian Contributions to Knowledge", Volume 1. In order to better show the features a distance marker has been added.