|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA3687.jpg||640 x 475||86K|
|SIA3687.jpg||1200 x 889||223K|
|SIA3687.jpg||4304 x 3185||1M|
THE enclosure here represented is situated on the left bank of the Great Miami river, two and a half miles above the town of Piqua, Miami county, Ohio, upon the farm of Col. John Johnston.
This is a digitally modified image from "Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley" in the "Smithsonian Contributions to Knowledge", Volume 1. In order to better show the features a distance marker has been added.