|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA3996.jpg||1800 x 1918||178K|
|SIA3996.jpg||4000 x 4262||1M|
|SIA3996.jpg||8056 x 8584||9M|
This map was drawn in 1823 as was apparently don by Maj. Isaac Roberdeau the head of the Bureau of Topographical Engineers, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
E.G. Squier published similar surveys in "Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley", Plates 34 No. 1 & 2. These works were completely destroyed.