|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA4124.jpg||1600 x 1104||241K|
|SIA4124.jpg||5616 x 3876||4M|
Once this was an enormous geometric earthwork complex that covered 100 football fields and reached to the line of trees off in the distance. Two miles of earthen walls enclosed 32 known mounds, including the largest ever built by the Hopewell. Unfortunately, all of these structures were removed and all that is left is are slight mounds where they once stood. The best remnant structures are just into the tree line where the wall and ditch that surrounds this structure still exist. See SIA4106, SIA4121, and SIA4106.