|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA4219.jpg||1400 x 1358||306K|
|SIA4219.jpg||2721 x 2640||1M|
High Bank Works is one of the great earthworks along the Scioto river valley. Only the circle and octagon exist today. They are each approimately 1000 feet in diameter. When this site was surveyed in 1846, the walls were between 11 and 12 feet high with a base thickness of 50 feet. Because of the constant cultivation today the walls are less than three feet high and are spread out for more than 100 feet.