|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA4234.jpg||1400 x 1344||267K|
|SIA4234.jpg||3779 x 3629||1M|
The Hopewell Mound Group was excavted in 1891 on the land of Mordecai Hopwell from whence the culture is named. The northern ditches and berms are clearly visible as well as the eastern berm. The square has been destroy as well as all the mounds within the enclosure; however, the location of the mounds are still visible because not all of the soil was removed.