|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA0531.jpg||481 x 656||91K|
|SIA0531.jpg||901 x 1230||344K|
|SIA0531.jpg||1920 x 2620||1M|
This is what is left of Tsankawi village inhabited from the 1400s to late 1500s A.D. The village was rectangular in shape with a central plaza. This picture is looking down one of the sides of the village. Archeologists estimate there were around 350 rooms. The buildings were two or three stories high.