|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA0534.jpg||640 x 495||83K|
|SIA0534.jpg||1200 x 928||288K|
|SIA0534.jpg||2560 x 1980||799K|
This picture shows a close up of individual room ruins at Tsankawi village. The village was inhabited from the 1400s to late 1500s A.D. Its was roughly rectangular in shape with a central plaza. Archeologists estimate that there were around 350 rooms and the buildings were two or three stories high.