|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA2068.jpg||404 x 640||54K|
|SIA2068.jpg||757 x 1200||233K|
|SIA2068.jpg||2336 x 3704||1M|
Near the end of the Civil War, several large cannon were mounted on the ravelin above, and in the adjacent water battery. The commanding officer ordered that 1,000 rounds of ammunition be kept nearby for each gun. In 1866, this magazine and tow others were built to safely store the additional gunpowder.