|Image Name||Width x Height||Size|
|SIA3816.jpg||640 x 454||58K|
|SIA3816.jpg||1200 x 851||129K|
|SIA3816.jpg||3411 x 2418||976K|
Joseph Smith moved to Hiram, Ohio at the invition of John and Alice Johnson. This upper room was a quiet place for Joseph and Sidney Rigdon to continue the translation of the scriptures. It became the headquaters for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for approximately six months between September 1831 and March 1832. This is the room where Section 76 of The Doctrine and Covenants.